Not just a great place to get advice, we’re also a great place to work.
We’re constantly looking for the right people to join our team.
- We “work to live” and have flexible working patterns to support a great work/life balance.
- We are open and honest, and that’s how we become the best we can be.
- We are there for each other, and we share knowledge and support.
- We support colleagues in achieving their aspirations.
- Our pay structure is market-leading, transparent and fair.
- Transitional pay arrangements to move from employed to self-employed
- Lead allocation is transparent and fair.
- Admin support is in place to maximise productivity and service standards.
To find out more about current opportunities to join our team on either an employed or self-employed basis.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer to have an informal chat?
Feel free to call Nick Spolton on 07899 666072