We know insurance isn’t an easy subject to think about. After all, life is for living, not for worrying about what’s around the corner.
Once you’ve had your mortgage approved, the next step is to think about protecting your home and family.
We’re insurance specialists and our job is to do the worrying for you and help make sure that you’ve got the right cover in place to give you peace of mind that you and your home are protected against whatever is around the corner.
Whether it’s home insurance, life cover, income protection or critical illness cover, we can search to find the best policy for your needs.
It is not a pleasant thought, but…
- How would one partner cope financially with the death or critical illness of the other?
- Could you cope maintaining your current lifestyle?
- Could you continue to raise your family?
The mortgage isn’t usually the only payment we need to make each month. What about covering everyday bills and expenses? Utility bills, food shopping, travel costs, childcare… the list could go on.
Protection products can help provide financial peace of mind when it’s needed most. They’re designed to provide you with a cash sum or monthly benefit (depending on the plan chosen). They are payable, for example if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal or specified critical illness during the policy term and are eligible to claim.
How much will Insurance cost me?
Premiums are based on:
- Your age
- Other factors such as health and whether you smoke.
- Usually, the younger you are, the less you’ll pay.
- We will always make sure that your protection policies are within your budget
As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.